1. General information about the collection of personal data
e.g. name, address, email addresses or user behaviour.
(2) Controller according to Art. 4(7) GDPR:
Lithium Battery Service GbR
Managing directors: Jürgen Werny and Eva Glimsche
2. Rights of the person concerned
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding personal data related to you:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR) on your personal data that is being processed by us;
- Right of rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) and/or completion of your personal data that is being processed by us;
- Right of erasure (Art. 17 GDPR) of your personal data that is being processed by us unless processing is exceptionally required based on Art. 17 (3) GDPR;
- Right to restriction the processing (Art. 18 GDPR);
- Right of notification (Art. 19 GDPR);
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
- Right of withdrawal einer einmal uns gegenüber erteilten Einwilligung (Art. 7 Abs. 3 DS-GVO).
(2) In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory autһority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is not legally permissible. These are the state data protection supervisors, you may find the contact person responsible for you under, for example: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html .
(3) Objection to the processing of your data
If the processing of your personal data is based on a balance of
interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary to
fulfil a contract with
you, which will be displayed by us in the corresponding description of the functions. When exercising
such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the
event of your
justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or
explain to you our compelling worthy of protection reasons, on the basis of which we will continue with
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about the advertising disagreement under following contact data: email@example.com
3. Data Security
Since the security of your data is important to us, your personal data is transmitted with secure SSL or TLS connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) or the previous version SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol for
encrypting data transmissions on the internet. We һereby protect your personal data from external access. You can recognize the encryption of the connection in the browser line “https//:" or the lock symbol.
We also protect or website and other systems through technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Despite regular checks, a complete protection against all threats is not possible.
4. Visit our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. also when you not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As soon as you
request any file from our site, access data will be collected and stored as standard.
This data record comprises:
- the web page, which the file was requested from,
- the name of the file,
- date and time of requirement,
- the transferred data amount in each case,
- the access status / HTTP status code (i.e. whether the file was transferred or possible not found, etc),
- a description of the type and version of the web browser used,
- the installed operating system and the set resolution,
- the language of the operating system.
This data is necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee stability and security. Furthermore, these are evaluated for internal statistical purposes and for the tecһnical administration of the website. The legal basis is Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes of data collection.
This access data will be deleted not later than seven days after the process, unless we have been able to detect an abuse. We will then continue to store the access data for prosecution. The legal basis is Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
5. Use of our online shop
(1) If you would like to place an order in our online shop, you would have to specify following personal data in the course of the order process:
- e-mail address
Which data will be collected for this purpose can be seen in the respective input masks, whereby the necessary mandatory information is specially marked in each case. All other information is voluntary. The indication of your
personal data serves the purpose and is necessary insofar as this I needed for the conclusion of the contract. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) You have the possibility to create a customer account. For the purpose of using your personal data for further, subsequent orders, the data you provide will be stores and processed in a revocable form. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) Due to the requirements of commercial and tax law, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. Your data will therefore not be completely deleted even if the storage is no longer necessary for the concluded contract. However, processing is limited to the extent that processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR.
(4) We will use the data that you have transmitted to is in the course of your order exclusively for the processing of your order. We use the external services providers named below to process the order:
(a) For the delivery of the goods a passing on of your address data to our parcel service providers is necessary. They are obligated to keep the data in confidence and to use it exclusively for the purposes of the delivery, as well as to delete it after successful delivery. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
(b) During proceeding payments, we transmit your payment data to the authorised credit institution or selected payment service provider. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. In addition, we use external payment service providers in order to be able to offer you the most secure and simple payment options possible. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, whereby the legitimate interest arises from the aforementioned purpose.
Your payment data will be sent to the appropriate payment service provider depending on the payment method you have chosen. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information, in particular about the responsible authority of the payment service providers and the categories of the personal data processed by the payment service providers, is available at the internet addresses listed below:
- PayPal and PayPal Plus:
In the case of payment by PayPal, credit card (processed by PayPal Plus), direct debit (processed by PayPal Plus), invoice (processed by PayPal Plus), payment by instalments (processed by PayPal Plus), your data required for payment will be transferred to PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. PayPal reserves the right to request credit information for certain payment methods, such as invoice purchase (processed by PayPal Plus), instalment payment processed by PayPal Plus). Information on identity verification at PayPal and data exchange with credit agencies (credit information) can be found here. https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/creditchk. The legal basis for PayPal is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of the legitimate interest in determining your solvency. You may find further information under: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
6. When registering for our newsletter
(1) By ordering our newsletter you are indicating your consent to use your e-mail address for our own advertising purposes (so-called direct advertising).
Permission to send the newsletter
"I would like to be regularly informed by e-mail about news and changes related to the shipping of lithium cells and batteries and learning opportunities hereto. I can revoke this consent to use my e-mail address at any time in the future."
(2) We use the so-called double-opt in when registering for our newsletter. This means that after
registering with your e-mail address you will first receive an e-mail with an activation link in order
to confirm your
registration. Only after you have clicked the activation link, the registration has taken place. During
registration and in addition to your e-mail address, we also store your IP address and the time of
confirmation. The collection of this data serves to prevent any misuse of external data as well as to
prove your registration.
(3) If a registration is not confirmed witһin 24 hours through the confirmation link, the stored data within the registration will be automatically deleted.
(4) To subscribe to the newsletter, only your e-mail address is required. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After sending your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter in which we inform you about our products and services. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(5) You can withdraw your consent to the storage and use of your e-mail address for sending the newsletter as well as the subscription to the newsletter can be cancelled at any time, e.g. by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the link at the end of each newsletter. We delete your personal data as soon as you revoke your consent, unless a contractual relationship follows. During the course of the contractual relationship further processing of the data is permissible. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence1 lit. b GDPR.
7. E-mail contact and contact form
(1) In the course of contacting us by e-mail or using the contact form on our website, personal data is collected and stored by us. If you take advantage of the contact form, the personal data entered into the input mask will
be collected. By contacting us via e-mail following personal data will be collected: e-mail address and e-mail text as well as other data voluntarily provided.
(2) We process the provided data exclusively for processing your contact enquiry. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR or our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) If the storage is no longer necessary, we will delete all personal data collected in this context. In the course of an enquiry by e-mail or contact form, your personal data will be deleted as soon as the conversation is finished, unless a contractual relationship follows, during the duration of which further processing is permitted. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. The conversation is finished when it can be assumed that the matter has been clarified.
or for analytical purposes. Cookies allow the recognition of the used terminal device when accessing the same site again. This means, among other things, that data you have entered once will be available when you complete
the form again or that the ordering process for items already placed in the shopping basket can be continued. If the cookies are used to conclude or implement the contract, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence1 lit. b
GDPR. If cookies are used to guarantee our legitimate interests in the pleasant and comfortable functionality as well as analysis and improvement of our Internet presence, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence1 lit. f GDPR.
Rufen Sie die entsprechende Seite erneut auf, ermöglichen die Cookies eine Wiedererkennung Ihres Endgerätes. Dies führt u.a. dazu, dass von Ihnen einmal eingegebene Daten bei erneutem Ausfüllen des Formulars bereitstehen oder der Bestellvorgang bereits in den Warenkorb gelegter Artikel fortgesetzt werden kann. Sofern die Cookies eingesetzt werden, um den Abschluss oder die Durchführungen des Vertrages zu bezwecken, ist Rechtsgrundlage Art. 6 Abs. 1 S.1 lit. b DS-GVO. Werden die Cookies eingesetzt um unsere berechtigten Interessen an der angenehmen und komfortablen Funktionalität sowie Analyse und Verbesserung unserer Internetpräsenz zu gewährleiten, ist Rechtsgrundlage Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) This website uses following types of cookies:
- Most of the cookies used by us are cookies, which are deleted automatically from your hard disk after you close your browser or when you log out (transient cookies, in particular the so-called session-cookies).
- Other cookies remain in your computer so they allow us to identify you as you visit us again (so-called persistent or permanent cookies). These cookies are automatically deleted from your system after a pre-set period of time, which varies depending on the cookie.
(4) You can change the storage of cookies in your browser setting at any time, e.g. the acceptance of cookies as a whole, of third parties (cookies that are set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website that you are visiting) or deny or delete individual cookies. However, we would like to inform you that as far as the cookies are not allowed, our website may not be used in its entirely. To protect your privacy, we recommend you to delete the cookies on your terminal device and the browser history at regular intervals.
9. Analysis tools
Our website does not include any tracking tools.
If you´d like to check this, we recommend to download the program Lightbeam from Firefox, which was developed to educate young people on how many companies are following their surf behavior at that moment. This was done in order to enhance why the protection of ones privacy by deleting or blocking the saving of the browser history after each use is so important.
Details you may find under this link: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/lightbeam/
We decided against the use of any marketing toos in order to ensure that none of your personal data are collected by a third party while using our website.
11. Additional date transfer
In addition, we only transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- if you have given us express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, or
- if a legal obligation exists according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, e.g. in the context of criminal prosecution or
- the transfer according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the purpose of asserting or defending legal claims or exercising rights, and it is not to be assumed that the transfer is contrary to an overriding wortһy of protection interest of the person concerned.