Lithium Battery Service
The portal for the shipping and transport of lithium batteries in compliance with the regulations
- Dangerous Goods Transport according to the ADR, the IMDG Code and the ICAO TI/IATA DGR
- Detailed and practicable checklists for all transport cases including references
- Menu-guided selection of the suitable checklist and documents regarding your actual demand
- Completed transport documents
- shipping document according to the ADR, the IMO Declaration, the Shipper´s Declaration
- Developed by experts with plenty of years of experience
- An example can be found under "How it works"
- Personal consulting and practical aids
Find a single checklist
All Checklist Packages - Deutsch
All Checklist Packages - English
Latest news blog posts
Records online seminars
Dangerous goods checklists (ADR / GGVSEB)
Transporting dangerous goods involves the transport of substances or materials that can be potentially dangerous due to their properties. A transport chain when transporting dangerous goods includes various steps to ensure safety during transport.
You can find the necessary checklists in our portal Dangerous Goods Checklists page.
Example of a checklist: Shipper checklist according to GGVSEB / ADR 2023 for road transport
Dangerous goods checklists
The portal with general ADR / GGVSEB checklists for all dangerous goods
Our checklists will help you handle the transport of dangerous goods safely and efficiently. The checklists cover all relevant aspects, from the preparation of the load, labeling and packaging to documentation and transport implementation. With our checklists you can make sure you don't miss any important steps and meet all legal requirements.